I bet you can't guess what today is! That's right it's Let's Talk About Sex's 1st birthday. As such it is that time of year again to celebrate with a little bit of birthday sex, and what is birthday sex without the 2011 Birthday Sex Playlist?!
This year we took this much more serious... that is to say I had a lots of sex and smoked a lot of weed while editing this list. All of my sweat and semen paid off! I was able to create a playlist that is guranteed to get something started. It has a much different feel than last years and is definitely an upgrade. So with out further ado I present...
Not all the songs are on this playlist because they were unavailable (lame). However, the list below has the entire playlist in it's sexy entirety.
- Just A Little Heat - The Black Keys
- Psychotic Girl - The Black Keys
- I Get Lonely - Janet Jackson
- E.T. - Katy Perry
- Signs Of Love Makin' - Tyrese
- Girl - Wax Poetic
- The Way I Feel - Remy Shand
- Butterfly (Casa Nova Sessions) - Jason Mraz
- Lies - Black Keys
- Closer - Nine Inch Nails
- Changes - Wax Poetic
- Cross My Mind - Jill Scott
- NYC - Wax Poetic
- Feeling Good (Joe Clausell Remix) - Nina Simone
- Don't Explain - (dZihan & Kamien Remix) - Billie Holiday
- When You Love Somebody - Leela James
- Speechless - Beyonce'
- Say It - Ne-Yo
- Red Light Special - TLC
- The Breakdown - Gossip
- My Funny Valentine - Chris Botti
- Moments In Love - Art Of Noise
- Brick Ballades (Houston St.) - Toshihiko Sahashi
- Let's Do It Again - TLC
Because I love you and want you to have the easiest access to to the sexy tunes, I have links for you to save the playlist to your computer for easy listening pleasure. Click the picture of the format you want to download.